Loose black back piece?

snipereye64

Aug 17, 2007
I know what you mean. It drives me insane. I want to throw the phone onto a freeway sometimes! I'm already past my 14 day return thing and I need to go back to have this fixed. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person with this problem! Also I use a silicon case and sometimes I have to take it off, and this has been leaving annoying marks on the chrome. Well that's all I have to say. Hope I can get it fixed:)

something that has really been bugging me is the quality on these phones. This is my 5th phone now and 4 out of those 5 have had loose black backs. I find this ridiculous considering its $600 and that every single iPhone in the Apple store has no such loose back on it. My 14th day is up his friday and im getting pretty pissed that all these phones im getting have poor construction. I'm wondering if anyone else has these loose black backs and what series your LCD is. I find it that a lot more 7 series have poorer construction than the 5 series.

Something interesting to note is that all the store phones are 5 series and they are built like a rock but all the ones Ive returned have been 7 series AND the black part is loose. I dunno what I'm going to do because this phone that I have now, although its loose, has great battery life so im scared to return it. Im going to San francisco tomorrow so we'll see if they understand me....

I didn't know Apple is capable of products like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Mine squeeks if i push slightly in on one side. That said if thats the only problem I have thats fine ... I have a 7 series screen ... But it is a tad annoying thats for sure ...