Losing service

Aug 25, 2007
So i have an 2.2 iPhone 3g jailbroken by using quickpwn. It has lately been losing service and says "searching...". So i just have to turn it off and back on and it works again. The only issue is it is happening about every hour or so and its really annoying. If anyone knows of a patch or something i can do it would be greatly appreciated.

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
So i have an 2.2 iPhone 3g jailbroken by using quickpwn. It has lately been losing service and says "searching...". So i just have to turn it off and back on and it works again. The only issue is it is happening about every hour or so and its really annoying. If anyone knows of a patch or something i can do it would be greatly appreciated.
Have you downloaded yellowsn0w by any chance?

I downloaded yellowsn0w recently and your story above was the exact problem I had with my 3g. I simply un-installed yellow and my signal was back to normal

Aug 25, 2007
I have not downloaded yellowsn0w because i already use AT&T. Correct me if i'm wrong but thats for unlocking the iPhone and allowing other carriers right? I think i should just restore and repwn. Thanks again.