Lost accept and decline options for incoming calls

LeiboSTi

Jul 30, 2007
I no longer have the red and green accept/decline option buttons when a call is coming in after updating to 2.1. After going to 2.1 I had battery issues which seem to have been improved after a reset. I was so focused on that problem that I have not really worried about this. Now that my battery life seems to be better, does anyone have any idea how to get the decline call feature back. I searched here for info and I have been looking around all of the settings on the iPhone to no avail.

thanks in advance...

snverhallen

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
I no longer have the red and green accept/decline option buttons when a call is coming in after updating to 2.1. After going to 2.1 I had battery issues which seem to have been improved after a reset. I was so focused on that problem that I have not really worried about this. Now that my battery life seems to be better, does anyone have any idea how to get the decline call feature back. I searched here for info and I have been looking around all of the settings on the iPhone to no avail.

thanks in advance...
I don't know if this is your problem but, if you receive a call when your phone is on Standby then you will only get a "Slide to Answer" screen. If the iPhone is on while receiving a call then you get the "Decline" and "Answer" buttons.

snverhallen

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
and you can decline it by pressing the sleep wake button :laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
And to clarify... press the sleep/wake button once to silence the call, but still let it ring for the person on the other end... press it twice to send them directly to voicemail.

LeiboSTi

Jul 30, 2007
I swear it was gone. However I just got a call and it was there. I really don't think I was on standby before. Oh well, as long as it is working I am happy. Thanks for the replies.