LOST again [WARNING: Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kokogirl, Feb 15, 2008.

1. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

I almost crapped my pants at the end of LOST last night. It was awesome.

I cannot believe we will only get 8 episodes this season. If they are going to make more than 8, please correct me.

****NOTE: Read at your own risk. This thread is for people who watch Lost and enjoy discussing it. Therefore actual episodes will be discussed. Some people consider these discussions to be SPOILERS. I do not, but I do not mine giving a warning****

2. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

OK. Where is the Apple? He has to have some kind of comment. Maybe he TIVO'd it for later.

3. gcvt

gcvt Zealot
    Gold

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, but I'll certainly post here after I do. It's waiting patiently on the DVR.

4. depthnerd

depthnerd New Member

They MIGHT make more than 8 episodes. It was only 8 due to the writer's strike but no that it's over...who knows?

5. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

Greg- I will not say more until you see it. Oh, my! Very interesting. See it as soon as possible. I actually missed the 2nd episode this season and watched it online at abc.com.

Depthenerd-I hope they film more episodes. But I think they have to write, rehearse, film, edit... (I am not in entertainment, so I am guessing here). Doesn't that take a lot of time?

6. Cantwait4iPhone

Cantwait4iPhone New Member

That episode was awesome!

I will not say anymore yet, but maybe I will make a spoiler-full thread later for those who have seen it.

8 episodes does seem a bit ridiculous, but the writer's strike and other events seem to take a toll on episode counts ;). Plus, it seems that seasons of major shows are getting shorter every day these days. Maybe this is so that the shows will last for a greater span of months and weeks. Who knows?

7. Hayesimus

Hayesimus Guest

i heart lost!

8. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

What did you think of the end of the last episode?

9. The Apple

The Apple Zealot
    Gold

my DVR has not worked (2 weeks ago) or cut off the end of the show (last week) so I have kinda watched this season twice already! yeah sayids flash forward was decent. I have a buddy who works on Lost pre/post production and he filled me in on the remaining 2 members of the oceanic six. I have a feeling that an 8 episode season basically just cuts out all the fluff!

10. IphoneTony

IphoneTony Zealot
    Gold

I wish I watched this cause there is just crap on right now. I might have to download it anyone see this season online at all for download?

11. brightparis

brightparis New Member

I have not also watched this show since for a long time.This show is really amazing.I m also thinking of downloading it during my free time.

12. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

You can watch streaming on abc.com.

13. Hayesimus

Hayesimus Guest

well remember at the end of last seasons final? when kate was like he's waiting for me or whatever. i wonder now if she was talkin about ben.

14. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

I thought Ben was dead in the coffin...guess not. I thought Kate was referring to Sawyer, but we will see! I am really into this.

15. The Apple

The Apple Zealot
    Gold

I also thought she was talking about Sawyer. But knowing Lost
    writers they will throw a curve and it will be Jin or something! I think its
    funny how significant they made the numbers out to be in the beginning, and now its like no one even remembers them! BTW I bought plane tickets to Hawaii so I could go strangle the new Asian smartass guy! I hate him! LOL

16. Hayesimus

Hayesimus Guest

SPOILER!

maybe not a spoiler, but just in case... lol
    i'm tryin to point out something i have concluded without spoiling it for anyone lol
    um... you know when chick parachuted down last season and said they found wreckage and bodies. well at that point i began thinking it was a parallel universe typed thing. but after seein the episode where dude called oceanic about the wedding band not being on dead dude's finger, i'm thinking its a conspiracy or coverup. you know what i'm talking about?

17. Cantwait4iPhone

Cantwait4iPhone New Member

I have seen the most recent episode, and I must say that I did like it. Is it just me, though, or does anyone else not like the flash-forwards as much as the flashbacks?

I am not liking the most recent episodes quite as much as the earlier episodes, but they are still decent. 3/5.

Anyone watch Prison Break? That is currently my favorite.

18. The Apple

The Apple Zealot
    Gold

The guy that reported the ring not on the finger is part of the crew going to the island is weird! I think maybe oceanic 815 was "lost" and the wreckage they found might have been from a previous wreck. It could be a conspiracy also, who knows!?!?!?

As for last nights episode. WTH is going to happen to Claire? ......FYI Aaron=not one of the oceanic six

19. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

I think that either Ben's people or the employer of the "boat" people that just arrived planted the plane in the water. That brings up a whole bunch of questions about who was found in the wreckage and who wasn't.
    And as you asked, what happened to Claire? Will she and Jack ever find out that they are brother and sister?
    As far as the other 2 members of the Oceanic 6, I think that it's Walt and Michael. When they left, they were given a heading to stay on and were told that they would be found. Apparently Ben knew that the ship was already out there.
    So that makes the list of Jack, Kate, Hurley, Siayd (SP?), and then Michael and walter. The other possibility is that it's not Michael and walter, but Ben and Aaron, and Arron is listed as Kate's little boy, and Ben used someone elses id, maybe Locke's.

20. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

Aaron not one of the Oceanic 6?