Lost downloaded ringtones

pender2

Oct 15, 2008
I have downloaded and synced my favourite ringtunes to my iPhone, but then they disappear when I connect to my computer again. Is there anyway I can lock these ringtunes?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I think there's an option to sync ringtones in one of the tabs when you plug in your iPhone to iTunes. Make sure that's checked.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I think there's an option to sync ringtones in one of the tabs when you plug in your iPhone to iTunes. Make sure that's checked.
I downloaded about 25 ringtones from www.audiko.com put them in iTunes then when i synced the 3g to iTunes i only get 20 on my phone. I don't think you have a limit of ringtones you can put on the 3g just don't know if they are the wrong format or what but some just wont sync. Any thoughts?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well if 20 of them are syncing then it is possible the others are in the wrong format, however he got them all from the same location. My guess would be that they are over the allotted time of 30 seconds. If they are just 1 second over then they will NOT sync to the iPhone. Try shortening them a bit and then resync.