Lost iPhone

okie

Feb 7, 2008
Greetings All, I'm sorry for the wide distribution, but I don't know what else to do. We were traveling from Newark, NJ to Singapore on 1/31/08 and we lost our iPhone. We are not sure if we lost it at he food court in the international terminal in Newark or near the Singapore airlines gate.

If anybody knows of a better way to get the message out about this lost phone, we are open to hearing about it.

Thank you very much.

You can also reply to 123mesh@gmail.com

Regards,
Okie

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wow sorry to hear that.. I live in New Jersey and let me tell you from traveling many times out of Newark, you will never see that iPhone again... Some punk that probably works at the airport found it and sold it on the streets of newark and purchased some drugs with it...

okie

Feb 7, 2008
wow sorry to hear that.. I live in New Jersey and let me tell you from traveling many times out of Newark, you will never see that iPhone again... Some punk that probably works at the airport found it and sold it on the streets of newark and purchased some drugs with it...
Tony,

.......That's great news......:(

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
I live in New Jersey also and people are mean here they wouldn't return a iPhone even if they couldnt use it.