Lost my Calculator..

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
Hi Guys

I lost my iPhone Calculator some how. I know I saw a Thread here where there were native apps. I searched but cant find them. Anybody have it?

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
And let me ask a really dumb question. You didn't accidentally push it over to another page, did you? How many 'dots' do you have above the 4 fixed icons on your home screen?

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
And let me ask a really dumb question. You didn't accidentally push it over to another page, did you? How many 'dots' do you have above the 4 fixed icons on your home screen?
Thanks But I did Check. Actually it was right after I installed Summerboard.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
if you can't fgure it out, you can always install a 3rd party Calculator.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Can you install Customize and see if the app got hidden somehow? It might be there it might just be hidden for whatever reason.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
There is a more advanced calculator coming in the June update. I've been playing with it on my phone. It's pretty cool. When you have the phone held the normal way it's the old style calculator. If you flip the phone on it's side it becomes a scientific calculator. It's pretty cool.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I'm a registered developer and got accepted to the program so I've got the beta now.
Cool beans Term, were counting on you to write us some awesome apps.
No pressure, but if you develop a great app you will be the darling of the iPhone community, and possibly make millions, but if you fail us and come up short on iday 2.0, you will be ostracized and exiled to a far away remote island
with no electricity and an iPhone that's only half charged.
lol, just teasing ya bro.
Really, good luck with the developing.