Lost My Signal, Where did it go?

Feb 26, 2008
Okay here it is, I finished jailbreaking, adding all my programs and other mods through installer. After about three hours of downloading... Figured everything was perfect until I tried to watch a video on youtube. Got the "cannot connect to youtube" message and also "the cant get email message". After about hour or so of seaching for a fix I finally stubbled across the "three file fix". It worked like a charm but now I have no signal and can't make or receive calls. This was my first attempt at ssh or winscp into my phone. I replaced the 3 files and deleted the contents of the activation folder as instructed. Now my service is not working! Is there anyway of fixing this without restoring? PLEASE HELP!

Jailbroken with ziPhone 3.0, on 1.1.4, locked with AT&T, on windows pc

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
did it have you replace the lockdownd file?

put it back, along with the other two, and then go to Installer, hit Tweaks 1.1.4, and choose YouTube activation.

Feb 26, 2008
did it have you replace the lockdownd file?

put it back, along with the other two, and then go to Installer, hit Tweaks 1.1.4, and choose YouTube activation.

No I did not have to replace the lockdownd file. My youtube works fine now. its that I can't make or receive calls. No service.