Lost Spotlight

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Tug, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Tug

Tug Member
    Silver

Im feeling pretty stupid right about now but I installed a program off Cydia and one of the options was to hide the Spot Light page. Beings I never use it I hid it now I cant find the program that I used so I can enable it, suggestions?

Also, I left my wife as in divorcing her. When I left in my rush to leave the house I left my phone behind. Naturally as payback she refused to give it back till 3 days later. Is there any way I can find out what she was doing on it for those 3 days? I have iLock so she couldnt access my email but and Safari doesn't save my web history but I'd like to see what she was doing on my phone and what texts she sent from my phone to hers. I don't do anything that could possibly create a problem for me now that were getting a divorce but I'd still like to see what she did on it for those 3 days. Thats the reason why I want to enable Spot light Im hoping that would shed some light on what she was doing. These are the programs I currently have on my phone Thanks

#1 Tug, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Tug

Tug Member
    Silver

I found it, Springtomize was the culprit now I just need to find out what she was doing on my phone. Suggestions?

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Spotlight actually does not keep any of the searches that you have made on your iPhone for applications etc. As far as calls made and texts sent, have you tried to look online on your carrier's website, or call them personally and give them your information and they can see what has been done in the past few days?

As for finding the program you installed from Cydia to hide Spotlight, is it an actual program or a tweak? Have you tried looking in your settings icon to see if it shows up there where you can enable Spotlight or disable it via a setting from the program?

I see you have found that it was Springtomize. Have you tried to contact your carrier to see if they can pull up any records that shows what has been done on your phone such as texts and calls made?

#3 MoneyMaker79, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  4. Tug

Tug Member
    Silver

I was on my soon to be ex wife's corporate account, the day that I left I transferred my phone number to t-mobile and she changed the password so accessing the account to see if any texts were sent or phone calls made isn't going to happen. I don't send many text messages anymore and use the phone for calls so I doubt they'd be able to listen in on anything that Im saying. If she could she'd hear me talking to my friends about crap that wouldn't interest her anyway. If Im going to send anything of any importance its via land line or email which I only do on my computer. Thanks for your help

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That is unfortunate that you won't be able to see if she did anything using your phone. Now we can only hope that she didn't. I hope all stays well with you.

Sent using iCafe app