Lost Test Messages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nbdiver

Bronze
Jul 7, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
For some reason I have lost all of my test messages and I am not sure why? I upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 a couple days ago and had no problems but now all of a sudden I lost all test messages. I did have a lot and don't know if that could contribute to the problem but I do have plenty of space on my phone available. I restored to my latest restore point and got my text messages back from that point but upon disconnecting the phone from iTunes my phone froze. I then did a hard reset and once again my test messages were gone. Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea what is going on here?

That guy

Nov 13, 2011
I had the same thing happen a while back and I hadn't done a back-up for quite some time. As a result I was not able to retrieve any of my text messages.

nbdiver

Bronze
Jul 7, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
I did restore from my last backup which was from 4 days prior and it worked but as soon as I disconnected from iTunes...about 5 minutes later my phone suddenly froze and I had to power off and back on and when I did the text messages were gone again? Very strange!