Lost

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bender

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Virginia
Any "Lost" fans out there? :rolleyes:

What's up with Locke? Pushing buttons without thinking?

I guess they are going to be stuck on that island for a little while longer.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Any "Lost" fans out there? :rolleyes:

What's up with Locke? Pushing buttons without thinking?

I guess they are going to be stuck on that island for a little while longer.
You would think he would have know by now.;) Yet another good episode. The second half of this season has been great. I used to get frustrated, as things would move to slow and they always left you with cliffhangers. This season, each episode is filled and the pace is moving very quickly.

Mar 15, 2007
I just don't understand why Locke didn't seem phased after he killed Mikhail? Its so unlike him....I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, when we finally find out how he got in his wheelchair. I see real promise in this second half of the season, but I still miss the feel of the first season.

Bender

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Virginia
Lost Wednesday is coming up... :) It's all about Locke. I think Locke wants to stay on the island and never leave because of the fact the he can walk again. :cool:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Lost Wednesday is coming up... :) It's all about Locke. I think Locke wants to stay on the island and never leave because of the fact the he can walk again. :cool:
Ahhh... never thought about that. I think the best twist was Charlie needing to be saved.

Tomorrow night should be a good one.

Bender

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Virginia
Well, I guess I was right about Locke... ;)

He is really out of control. I guess he wants everyone else to stay on the island as well.

Next week should be another good one... :cool:

May 6, 2007
United States
I just don't understand why Locke didn't seem phased after he killed Mikhail? Its so unlike him....I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, when we finally find out how he got in his wheelchair. I see real promise in this second half of the season, but I still miss the feel of the first season.
Maybe he isn't dead... :p

This isn't a place for spoilers, though.

Lol, I just thought of something kinda funny. What if they got off the island all safe and happy, and their plane crashed on the way back into the US or wherever they fly to. They all die and the show ends. :D I am terrible. :p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The show has really got my interest this year. I don't Locke is dead. He's become the main guy. Is the next show the finale? It's going to be painful to wait until next fall.

BTW, they renewed the show for 3 years and will end it then.

-Chris

May 6, 2007
United States
The show has really got my interest this year. I don't Locke is dead. He's become the main guy. Is the next show the finale? It's going to be painful to wait until next fall.

BTW, they renewed the show for 3 years and will end it then.

-Chris
Ahh, I see. I was referring to Mikhail being "dead," though. I believe in one of the recent ones he came back all of a sudden, eh?

And I was kidding about the last part :D