coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
macgirl - lives in Mass, hangs out at Starbucks, devoted to mac
john - also lives in Mass, hangs out outside of Starbucks, devoted to mac

if macgirls cartoon rendering is any indication, she's quite the looker.

so...?

forgive me. im bored. my girl is asleep. im watching strange movies on IFC.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Yes they must be husband and wife or bf and gf sry if I was rude randark but geez it was nothing that is not true thanks for the edit chris. It won't happen again

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes they must be husband and wife or bf and gf sry if I was rude randark but geez it was nothing that is not true thanks for the edit chris. It won't happen again
We've never met. At least that I know of.

Note that K also lives in Massachusetts.

- John

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
how did i miss this thread all day?!

no, John and i have never met (at least that *i* know of). and i'm happily married.

iPhonetony: what did you say originally? am i going to have to keep an eye on you from now on? :D ;)

coasts: i don't think i have any real pics of me out there on the internet. (i think i'm too paranoid about stalkers and crazy people.). i've got one distorted (courtesy of photobooth on my mac) pic of me up in my Yelp profile, but that's it, i think...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Well I was wrong... I said something along the lines of adult talk.. nothing that bad but it upseat one person and that lead to a warning.. Please macgirl be nice to me :) lol congrats again..

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
how did i miss this thread all day?!

no, John and i have never met (at least that *i* know of). and i'm happily married.

iPhonetony: what did you say originally? am i going to have to keep an eye on you from now on? :D ;)

coasts: i don't think i have any real pics of me out there on the internet. (i think i'm too paranoid about stalkers and crazy people.). i've got one distorted (courtesy of photobooth on my mac) pic of me up in my Yelp profile, but that's it, i think...
kekeke....just having some fun here in the corner of the forums. the pic i was referring to was your South Park image from a while back. also, you say stalkers and crazy people as if they are mutually exclusive. im afraid not usually... regardless, congrats to both you and john. you make a lovely couple...of moderators.