Loving my new iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

danielle

Oct 2, 2007
Hey all, I'm new here, been looking a while and finally got my iPhone and so far I'm loving it very much! Greatest phone I have ever had that's for sure. I've only had it about one month but I can't imagine ever going back to another phone. :laugh2:

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Welcome, vast majority around here do. Don't let the boo birds bug you. :) Its great now and will only get better. But until it has a beer tap it won't completely satisfy me either. :) We were promised a beer tap, weren't we?:cool:

OC513

Jul 26, 2007
Welcome

Congrats on your new iPhone.......I think you will truly enjoy it. Do not let the flamers & whiners on this site bother you........for the most part most of us just love our iPhones also! This site is full of informative info.....enjoy. By the way......you are BEAUTIFUL! :cool:

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Congrats on your new iPhone.......I think you will truly enjoy it. Do not let the flamers & whiners on this site bother you........for the most part most of us just love our iPhones also! This site is full of informative info.....enjoy. By the way......you are BEAUTIFUL! :cool:

Not to burst your bubble, but dollars to doughnuts Danielle is actually a 300 lb guy posting under a false ID.

OC513

Jul 26, 2007
Just in case Danielle is a 300 pound guy posting under a false ID :mad:......to that I say the girl in the picture is beautiful........being a model scout in NYC I think I am a good judge of beautiful!

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Not to burst your bubble, but dollars to doughnuts Danielle is actually a 300 lb guy posting under a false ID.
Haha, so this is going to become like the Digg community. A million guys all saying picts or it didn't happen or commenting on how there are no real women on the forum. /me see's it happening.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome to the forums! At least one other person is enjoying their iPhone. People are a bit pissy around here lately so it's good to see some optimistic points of view.

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Just in case Danielle is a 300 pound guy posting under a false ID :mad:......to that I say the girl in the picture is beautiful........being a model scout in NYC I think I am a good judge of beautiful!

To that we can all agree. Its probably his niece or something. LOL.

han-d-capt

Sep 5, 2007
welcome, to all the people that are complaining about the iPhone... What do u want it to do that it doesn't? Edge works fine,service is fine,the speakers are fine once u take all that bass out. I'm sorry if you thought that the iPhone would take u to the moon, or help u with those lonely saturday nights:cool:. Welcome to the newbie,300lbs. Man or the lady in the pic and every1 who bought the iPhone... Great purchase!

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
welcome, to all the people that are complaining about the iPhone... What do u want it to do that it doesn't? Edge works fine,service is fine,the speakers are fine once u take all that bass out. I'm sorry if you thought that the iPhone would take u to the moon, or help u with those lonely saturday nights:cool:. Welcome to the newbie,300lbs. Man or the lady in the pic and every1 who bought the iPhone... Great purchase!

What phone did you have before your iPhone purchase?

amedina

Sep 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
:)WELCOME TO THE FORUMS..I'M GLAD TO SEE MORE NOOBIES AROUND HERE. WITH THEM BRINGS ALOT OF NEW AND INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS:eek::laugh2::)......
Did he just say Boobies?!?!?!:p

I have to concurr with Danielle, whether it's a beautiful girl or a 300lbs dude, the iPhone is AWESOME. It's new for me too, and don't think I'm ever going back either!

Congratulations girl/dude!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
when it turns out to be that girl, i'll be the one there to comfort her...

:)

welcome to the forums and have a good day ^_^

my cell is 281345....

rbarger

Sep 21, 2007
Michigan, United States
Hey all, I'm new here, been looking a while and finally got my iPhone and so far I'm loving it very much! Greatest phone I have ever had that's for sure. I've only had it about one month but I can't imagine ever going back to another phone. :laugh2:
iPhone is wonderful, I agree completely about the thing of "going back to another phone". After the iPhone has so intricately worked its way into your lifestyle, its impossible to even envision yourself with another device that fits as well as this one does.

Hope you get lots of continued enjoyment out of your iPhone, and this forum is a great community to participate in as far as iPhone discussion. You'll get the controversial viewpoints and complainers that justify their problems with the iPhone. If you have a problem yourself, this forum is a great place to find answers and get some feedback from other iPhone owners that have experienced the same issues you have.

If you look hard enough, you'll find inside sources here that know more inside then any Apple employee does.

For example, regarding this update release of 1.1.1, I found someone on this very website that KNEW the update was being released last thursday. Many disagreed with him, and I even contacted different Apple stores to see what they knew, and everyone I talked to, didn't know.. Sure enough, that Thursday, the update was released.

If you're a major iPhone enthusiast, you'll find a good group of people who share the same love for it as you do right here, including myself.

Enjoy your iPhone!