Low of 71 on morning of June 29, 2007

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
hahaaa...

i always swore i would never camp out for any product....

it looks like this time i'll be breaking my promise.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
hahaaa...

i always swore i would never camp out for any product....

it looks like this time i'll be breaking my promise.
It'll be a first for me too. I'm wondering if there's a WIFI signal I can pick up out front of my Cingular store. There's a Jumpin' Java right across the street. Think I'll ride over there tonight with the laptop and check it out.:)

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
we still have a month to get a feel for the 'camping' situation.

i still have a hunch, that if you get up nice and early and wait for a couple hours before they open, we should be ok.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
It'll be 102 High here. (I think the iPhone may melt before i get it home lol)

Yeah thats Vegas for ya.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I've heard some chatter on the AT&T forums that many stores may not be getting any stock in... they're just going to order from Apple and call you when it comes in. If thats' the case you're no better than to order it online.

My guess is Jobs is going to announce a pre-order at WWDC. If not they're crazy.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've heard some chatter on the AT&T forums that many stores may not be getting any stock in... they're just going to order from Apple and call you when it comes in. If thats' the case you're no better than to order it online.

My guess is Jobs is going to announce a pre-order at WWDC. If not they're crazy.
Well that doesn't really make much sense. I guess we'll just have to call and make sure they will have the iPhone in stock before release day.

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com

I don't believe that at all. And I still believe there will be no pre-order I hate pre-orders.

Hi: 92 Low: 73

Not to bad I guess.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Ugh be careful your iPhone dosn't melt :)
And BTW I love pre orders. Lets me guarantee I have one. Maybe it sucks for those people who don't Pre Order. Same thing when these NEXT GEN game systems came out. The people who got their early and picked up tickets loved it but those who got their late were pissed that they couldn't get one.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Ugh be careful your iPhone dosn't melt :)
Yeah! Wonder what would happen if I left it on the dashboard all day. Besides giving me a cool new Apple tattoo on my palm it would at least be slightly warm. Let's see the screen hold up to that! :cool: