LRG iPhone case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
wait a sec... lol dude in the middle has 2 cases... notice where his phone is? on his hip in a clip holster LOL common support the product you push

iamjasian

Oct 1, 2007
i just picked up the black on black one and i love it! the only thing i'm afraid of is the clip eventually dying, it just doesn't seem like it will last. other than that...this is one slick case

Aug 28, 2007
i posted about this case a couple weeks back but got no responses.. it released beginning of september.. i knew the Apple stores were eventually going to get them it was just a matter of when.. because of the $100 credit from Apple i waited it out. calling the nearest Apple store everyday. finally was able to get the black beauty in sacramento.. as far as the clip its pretty reliable in my opinion especially if you where it on your front belt loops... i definitely love this case and its always great when people turn heads and ask what is it.. not only do i get to say its my iPhone case but its also made from lrg...

aman1121

Jan 27, 2008
Hey I was just wondering, for the people that have this case, are you still happy with it? Has it been working fine for you?

Also, if possible, I would really like to see some more pics of these, so if anyone has one can you post some more pics?

Thanks in advance

jay12

Oct 18, 2007
Hey I was just wondering, for the people that have this case, are you still happy with it? Has it been working fine for you?

Also, if possible, I would really like to see some more pics of these, so if anyone has one can you post some more pics?

Thanks in advance
sorry no pics.. but ive had one since it was released and its been working fine for me. i only use it on weekends though and use the agent 18 case for day to day stuff. ive seen on other sites that the belt loop came apart on a few of them.

bvlaar

Feb 17, 2008
really good looking

Man that case is really nice looking. I'm thinking of getting one but I just have one question for the people who already own one. Is it a pain to open it take the phone out, answer a call and put it back in?

Thanks guys