LTE problem

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Flyboysgt, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Flyboysgt

Flyboysgt New Member

New iPhone 7, 128gb. Running iOS 10.2.1 on Verizon. It will randomly drop the LTE signal to none at all and then come back after 5-10 seconds usually. I've restarted it multiple times and have reset the network settings. Anyone have a similar problem or ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Flyboysgt

Flyboysgt New Member

Anyone?

3. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

You might check with Verizon and see if they're having issues with the tower. Does it only happen at home? They can send a reset signal to your phone that does more than the reset network settings on your phone.

4. Flyboysgt

Flyboysgt New Member

It does it anywhere and any state. It does it while I'm browsing at random. Whether it's the internet or I'm an app.

5. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

You should call Apple and have them run a diagnostic maybe is the modem in the phone that could be going bad.

6. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

You might also try Reset All Settings.
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

7. vongolashu

vongolashu New Member

Just to let you know, it sometimes happens with my carrier too but mine happens due to poor network connectivity.
    Try resetting Network Settings (General-Reset Network) and/or changing it to 3G or 2G mode instead of LTE