Lubix NC1 BT stereo headset

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Just ordered the BT headset by Lubix. I'm planning to pair it with my Cerulean BT transmitter.
Should be nice, since I've read some good reviews.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Just received the NC1's. I successfuly paired it with the iPhone via the Cerulean BT transmitter. Sound quality is very good for listening to music, which is basically what I got them for. Calls are good on my end, but apparently not that good on the opposite end.
The earphone does not fit very securely but I'm planning to get some jabra eargels. They've been said to fit perfectly.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Just received the NC1's. I successfuly paired it with the iPhone via the Cerulean BT transmitter. Sound quality is very good for listening to music, which is basically what I got them for. Calls are good on my end, but apparently not that good on the opposite end.
The earphone does not fit very securely but I'm planning to get some jabra eargels. They've been said to fit perfectly.
Call quality on the other end is just as important as it is on yours. A great BT headset should deliver fair/good/great/exceptional call quality on both ends.

I've returned several headsets for this very reason. It is more of a pain to have to keep repeating yourself because the person(s) you're talking to cant quite understand what you're saying.

Jabra eargels may improve the experience for you- not for them; you'll still have the same issues.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
True.
But I got this to listen to music (eg. @ gym or running). I have a jawbone for talking at other times. I haven't used a BT headset better than the jawbone. (I made a custom earmold with dental putty and no longer need the ear clip)

Do you have a stereo bt headphone you recommend?