Lumen is Here!

bridgeyman

Aug 2, 2008
Hey,

I just released a new puzzle game on the App Store named Lumen. Unfortunately, Apple got the release date completely wrong so now instead of my app being on page 1 of the new releases, it is on page 39. :( That is why I thought I would come and share it. Lumen is a challenging puzzle game in which you guide a laser around the board and try to light up all the checkpoints. You will never run out of puzzle either, because there are over 1,200 user-submitted online puzzles. Anyway, for $1.99 what do you have to lose?

Bridger Maxwell

p.s. I wouldn't mind a positive review or two. With Apple's slip up it is going to be really hard to get my app noticed at all.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I checked it out and it looks pretty good. I would buy it, but I can't remember my password :p. But honestly, it looks pretty cool.

sexyXme<3

Aug 2, 2008
dat looks like a perty kewl game to mee. ima def by it :)

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyXme<3
dat looks like a perty kewl game to mee. ima def by it :)

yes, I'm pretty sure that translates to, "I'm a complete moron." <shakes head>

Anyway, the app looks cool. My husband is totally into puzzle games and is d/l'ing it right now. I told him he needs to write a review, but I can't promise he'll follow through... especially once he has a new game to play. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SplitFire

Jul 17, 2007
I bought it the other day. Great game!