Mac and PC Adverts - which is your favourite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I think the Mac and PC adverts are great. I was talking to someone the other day who didn't know that the UK has their own Mac and PC (Mitchell and Webb) and that there was a much bigger selection from the original Mac and PC. I love the extra layer of britishness in the UK alternative.

Here are the UK ads for anyone who's not seen them.

http://www.apple.com/uk/getamac/ads/

My favourite is this one. Which is your favourite? and does your country have its own duo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I love these ads.

I just saw a new one on TV, watching the Steelers game. It was an animated ad, with Mac and PC and Santa. They sang a song, and i can't really remember what they said. Oh well.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I think the Mac and PC adverts are great. I was talking to someone the other day who didn't know that the UK has their own Mac and PC (Mitchell and Webb) and that there was a much bigger selection from the original Mac and PC. I love the extra layer of britishness in the UK alternative.

My favourite is this one. Which is your favourite? and does your country have its own duo?
My favorite US one is the one where the PC is on the rolling cart. It is a double layer cart. A second PC guy is lying the bottom layer of the cart. The main PC guy whispers to the Mac guy "he has a fatal error" (or something like that) as he points to the PC guy on the bottom.

Yes, the US has its own duo, but they are similar, with a geekier guy playing the PC and a cooler, more attractive guy playing the Mac.

These are my favorite commercials.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007

I couldnt pick just one as a favorite; I liked them all.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I love these ads.

I just saw a new one on TV, watching the Steelers game. It was an animated ad, with Mac and PC and Santa. They sang a song, and i can't really remember what they said. Oh well.

- John

Haha that one is great. They're singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town and the PC guy says something along the lines of, "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not buy a Mac this holiday season or any other time at all"..."what, that's how I always learned it." It is definitely my new favorite.