Mac book air arived this morning !

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
just wanted to let yall know that I got my MacBook air today so bee on the look out for it , those that ordered it.....

Pics to come later ...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I think your avatar needs to be updated urgently - try that sleight of hand stuff with the MBA - maybe even throwing in a bit of taking it out of the envelope, or juggling it :laugh2:

Test-Pilot

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
I gave my wife a MBA a few days before Valentine's day. She loves it!
I think it'd be great if Apple (or someone else) made a neoprene laptop sleeve that looked like a yellow manila envelope. They make them in all sorts of prints and patterns, why not a manila envelope facsimile? I bet that would sell well.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
just wanted to let yall know that I got my MacBook air today so bee on the look out for it , those that ordered it.....

Pics to come later ...
Post your pics here. There is a thread already started in case you didn't know.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
Ok ok it is not mine its my Gf was just saying that I of it ... Well she did say whats yours is Mme so sure in that sense I do have one !

I'll post pics when I get off work later today .. I do have pics n iPhone but yall know the whole copy paste thing .... yes hahahahha pics later...

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
which Hard drive did you get?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i got the 80 gig
it is for her she is not into HD space and all that ... im waiting for the new [well i hope] macbook pro...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is a pic that i took holding it... im at lunch from work but when i get back i will post more pics and thoughts...

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
i got the 80 gig
it is for her she is not into HD space and all that ... im waiting for the new [well i hope] macbook pro...
Oh okay... still thats good. However, i find it hard to believe that she's not going to be on it more than you will haha.

I hope you got the external CD player though.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
no. i didn't we set up that virtual drive thing and that works cool... its not that bad at all

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i might get the drive for her b day but at the moment it does not even look necessary...

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
nice...my man's got a shower curtain for drapes and the newest toys to hit the street. glad to know im not alone in my whacked sense of priorities.

use it in good health, jj

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
nice...my man's got a shower curtain for drapes and the newest toys to hit the street. glad to know im not alone in my whacked sense of priorities.

use it in good health, jj
That picture looks like he is in a bathroom. lol

That picture makes me want an Air. I am trying to hold out for the new Macbooks, though, like JJ.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I am in the bathroom .... Thats the only mirror in the house besides my gf mirror but I'm wider then that little mirror so I had to use the bathroom one..