Mac Pwnage Updated

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
I don't know if I missed this or not, but I just opened Pwnage in OSX and received an update for the latest beta.
So you are pwned now? I'm on 1.1.4 ziPhone unlocked etc and i have a mac is it time to do an iTunes restore and pwn? Just wondering your views. Thanks

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
My iPhone has been pwned for a couple of weeks. I just used the new Pwnage update to install the latest firmware; it seems a whole lot more stable than the previous firmware. When I originally pwned my 1.1.4, it was very easy, with easy and quick jailbreaking and unlocking.

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
My iPhone has been pwned for a couple of weeks. I just used the new Pwnage update to install the latest firmware; it seems a whole lot more stable than the previous firmware. When I originally pwned my 1.1.4, it was very easy, with easy and quick jailbreaking and unlocking.
Thanks for the quick reply i'm getting it now. Am i right in thinking i restore through iTunes to 1.1.4 then when the sim card message comes up just open up pwnage tool do the whole lot and then i'm ok. The bootloader businesss scares me. Thanks again

wendycharles

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Where do I go to get the Pwnage tool?