Mac Rumors: iPhone 1.1.3

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is cool, i noticed that there was no mention of MMS on that list or did i miss it?

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Man... I just hope that Apple can just give us MMS..... PLEASE!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes id like that too,. id also like ichat that would make this phone so sweet

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes your right ....im stopping here.. lets not let this turn into every other no mms thread.. i was just commenting that it was not on that list.... that is all

noting more to see here... move it along...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
That's a nicer list than last couple times round for updates - especially the Locate Me one - but I still don't think I'd be willing to trade in all the apps I use regularly now ...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yes, but we have seen "nice lists of updates" before, and they have been completely wrong. The pics and such MAY be legit, but let's face it, the track record isn't so great.

I'm just saying don't get your collective hopes up, and then ***** on the update release day about how Apple let everyone down again.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Who would have thought we'd get GPS (okay I know it's not really) before we'd get copy & paste?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
If that is a genuine preview then GearLive has broken an embargo and I don't think they'll be on Apple's distribution list again!

Besides the site is full of typo's and the screenshots are made with Photoshop.

Then they list out a pile of features, take screenshots (and I'm Bazil Brush), and then declare: "That is all we have found for now." Some techy gadgetmaster got their mitts on a 1.1.3 pre-release, took a few shots and then put it down to go and play Zelda?

Cobblers.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Hmm. That would be very interesting... if it was real.

I don't text at all, so I don't give a crap about MMS one way or the other. Now, moving around icons would be nice. I would put the iTunes icons in the dock.

But this is 1.1.3; major updates like 1.1.1 (and this would be a major update) get new numbers. These features would have to come in 1.2.1.

Anyway, what ever happened to voice memos and disk use? I guess they just replaced those rumors with these.

- John

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
No thanks OJ. I think this one's pretty obvious.

- John

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
LOL! That's what I figured. But when I saw you here (weathered member), I thought maybe my ability to look forward onto the future was needed. Just let me know when you need me...

You know how I love to rub my ball(s)....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Okay, so right next to Apple's website, I rely on TUAW for confirmation on all things Apple.

These shots had not been posted on the site, and that gave me another reason to believe them crap. However, they were just posted over there a few minutes ago, and while they do point out that it is a rumor and that Photoshop could be involved, it's still there.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Okay, so right next to Apple's website, I rely on TUAW for confirmation on all things Apple.

These shots had not been posted on the site, and that gave me another reason to believe them crap. However, they were just posted over there a few minutes ago, and while they do point out that it is a rumor and that Photoshop could be involved, it's still there.

- John

Yeah the links to the other screen shots don't work.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah the links to the other screen shots don't work.
I believe the site linked to is down, or at lest the page with the shots is.

MMi has the shots posted over there too.

- John

Dec 2, 2007
I wonder how GearLive got the new firmware. Do you think they downloaded it somehow from iTunes? Or maybe played around the URL to find it?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I wonder how GearLive got the new firmware. Do you think they downloaded it somehow from iTunes? Or maybe played around the URL to find it?
I was wondering that myself. Right now I'm still assuming it's all fake and hat those shots have been Photoshoped, but hey, it's possible.

- John