Madden 2010 Special Price until tomorrow

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
The Pre guys are saying that the graphics are crap...:)
That's because they have a Pre, just watched the 'Rock and Roll' event today, and are jealous. LOL

At first when I saw the graphics as screen shots a few weeks ago I wasn't very impressed. But now that I have seen the full game on YouTube I'm quite impressed. I especially like the slow-motion feature that allows for more accurate gameplay.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Let's read the homepage before posting stories from other sites.:(
Sorry about that. I just noticed it now on your homepage. I guess I wanted to reference that YouTube video. I will be sure from now on to check your homepage before making such posts.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Can someone please buy this and tell us how it is? :) I want to get it tonight on sale if possible!

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Can someone please buy this and tell us how it is? :) I want to get it tonight on sale if possible!
I plan on buying it once I get home from work. I want to download it on wifi. I'm sure it will be large with all those graphics. Check out the YouTube video though, it looks pretty sweet.

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Decent graphics.. I like it so far

Last edited by a moderator:

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Get it.. it's pretty awesome... the game play is actually pretty good... I'm quite surprised.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
For me it is even more than just the graphics. It is about how fluid everything works, how well the controls operate, and the various features and options. In particular are the entire rosters available and to slow down the plays, as well, as 'draw' out routes with your finger.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
if your playing and u get a call it saves your spot so when the calls over u can get back to the game, and u can play your ipod music in the game, under settings. i like the game, seems like the psp version, i have to get use to useing the "slow mo" thing to do moves to run and what-not

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Just updated to 3.1 as new phone and am now re-installing apps, syncing contacts/calendars, music, etc. Purchasing as soon as I get through my new phone set up.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I don't usually buy these kind of games so I've never seen the graphics, they look so funny:sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Just got it although it'll be on sale until kick-off tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to play around with it tonight. Restoring as new, syncing contacts and calendar events and adding media back on is a bit of work and I'm officially out of gas now. Can't wait to play it in the a.m. though.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
My son bought it tonight for $7.99 and he loves it.