Madden 2010?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Is this any better than NFL 2010? I talked to some people and read reviews a lot of people said it was to easy. Anyone add anything to this ?

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
I have it, really like it too. Relatively easy to begin with but getting all the way to the Superbowl is not so easy!

@nico

Sep 3, 2009
Rome
I played at it... I found it excellent! I don't think there's something even similar to it as football game in the app store right now!

If you want to see a demo click here

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I purchased it right after they released it before kickoff weekend. Although I've not had a lot of time to devote to playing it yet I have fooled around with it some and was pleasantly surprised at what they were able to pack into the iPhone version. I'm looking forward to taking the time to actually play a few matches and tweak the settings and get more familiar with it.

It's a busy time of the year though for sports though. My baseball team is still in the hunt for a pennant and post season play and of course NCAA & NFL is in session again.

Jun 30, 2009
I have also played it. The graphics and control is awesome. Playing football can be so much funny in iPhone I never thought. Easy to play primary level but next it gets harder and more enjoyable.