Magical morphing technology

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
This is very interesting. And if this becomes available I would finally buy the white iPhone!

This is basically technology to hide components on the exterior of the iPhone such as the FF camera, rear camera and flash and hopefully the screen. So if you tapped the camera app the rear facing camera and flash would appear as the film would become transparent.

If Apple added to capacitive buttons for the volume buttons and a capacitive home button the iPhone would be a very clean looking smartphone.

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone...one-6-to-sport-magic-morphing-chassis-1104456

Last edited by a moderator:

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I lost interest when I saw a link and no description. What exactly is it?
It is basically sheets of electrical film that will hide the screen, front camera and rear camera and flash until you tap the corresponding app then the hardware will appear.

What with the hostility towards me today naps? I don't think it's warranted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It is basically sheets of electrical film that will hide the screen, front camera and rear camera and flash until you tap the corresponding app then the hardware will appear.

That was directed towards me and my new quality guidelines. Thanks for the clarification on the post.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

Sorry. That was actually directed more at Chris. He's been deleting posts and changing policies lately and it's hard to keep up with them. Your OP just happened to fall into one of those categories. I think I lost about 800 of my own posts due to sheer uselessness today.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Sorry. That was actually directed more at Chris. He's been deleting posts and changing policies lately and it's hard to keep up with them. Your OP just happened to fall into one of those categories. I think I lost about 800 of my own posts due to sheer uselessness today.
Sorry man my bad. As you were :D