Mail not loading O2 and Yahoo

jetcola

Aug 13, 2008
Hi, 1st post here (only had my iPhone 6 days). Anyway 3-4 times a day I have to hold down the "home button" to reset mail as sometimes when i view my mail it shows the subject line and then when i tap the screen to view the body of the e-mail i get a "loading" sign and it never loads no matter how long i leave it. Pushing the "home button for 10 secs resets it and it normally picks up the mail, but when it sticks at the "loading" sign the iPhone doesn't push my e-mail, anyone else with this or a cure. Thanks

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
yeah im experiencing the same problem, mail wont load, i have it set to check every 15 minutes....mails come to the inbox of my accounts but they are not showing on iPhone till i manually check...weird.

jetcola

Aug 13, 2008
Going to try and restore to see if that does any good, I found out that while it hangs on "loading" I can't sent emails either. My last phone was a Blackberry 8320 and I never had problems with that. Looks like I'm just going to have to use my mac to check mails.:mad:

Edit: Restore last night and so far this morning mails have been send and received.

Hang on in there iPhone, don't let me return you so I go back to my Blackberry.