Mail signature iPhone

May 1, 2011
Hi, I need to set up a different signature for each of my three email accounts. Is it possible on the iPhone? I can't find a way to do it.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I don't think it's possible, not from the phone at least, there's no option for it, just the one.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Like Benny said, no option on the iPhone to do that. Most providers offer a signature option for each email address. Who are you using for mail?

May 1, 2011
Like Benny said, no option on the iPhone to do that. Most providers offer a signature option for each email address. Who are you using for mail?
I have two mail accounts set up on my Mac. Exchange and Gmail (both through Mail from Mac). in Mail I can switch between many created signatures, but in the iPhone there is only one choice. Too bad :(

Hi,

Natively speaking, iOS does not provide separate signatures for different mail accounts. The standard is 'Sent From my iPhone' which is changed in SETTINGS >> MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDARS but this is a global change as you know which applies to all accounts.

If your device is Jailbroken then you can use MailEnhancer which is a tweak from Cydia which allows an HTML enhanced signature to be applied to each account.

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
Hi,

Natively speaking, iOS does not provide separate signatures for different mail accounts. The standard is 'Sent From my iPhone' which is changed in SETTINGS >> MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDARS but this is a global change as you know which applies to all accounts.

If your device is Jailbroken then you can use MailEnhancer which is a tweak from Cydia which allows an HTML enhanced signature to be applied to each account.
+1 on MailEnhancer.. I just had this same exact conversation with a friend.. he was adamant you could have multiple sigs with stock ios but has discovered that's not the case. I'll convert another to JB soon!

+1 on MailEnhancer.. I just had this same exact conversation with a friend.. he was adamant you could have multiple sigs with stock ios but has discovered that's not the case. I'll convert another to JB soon!
I think with the introduction of iOS 5 it may be the case, but at present its a negative.
SIGnify in Cydia is also an option but I believe it has far less features than MailEnhancer

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I started using MailEnhancer Pro Yesterday. Love it. Like the multiple signatures allowed for different email accounts. I hated deleting my current and changing every time I typed an email. This is why I LOVE jailbreaking.

Here's some info on it: http://mailenhancer.stm-design.de/