Mail.?

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
I stopped receiving mail around 4:30 and when I went to the mail app. I pressed the refresh button to see if I had any mail. Well after a while it said password or email account does not exist.. So I delete the account then try resetting it then it gave me the same message..
I restored the phone then updated today to 1.1.4.

WHATS WRONG.!?

Thnks

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
its yahoo. Its spelt perfectly. Its my only email address and I was getting mail before. Iv tried on both edge and wifi it also says sometimes that the "IMAP" server is not responding

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
k sweet thanks! I can deal with it being down. Thats only temporary I would assume
I would/should switch to gmail but then I would have to go threw allll the accounts I have set up with yahhoo and change accounts etc.. It would take to long and too much of a hassle

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
k sweet thanks! I can deal with it being down. Thats only temporary I would assume
I would/should switch to gmail but then I would have to go threw allll the accounts I have set up with yahhoo and change accounts etc.. It would take to long and too much of a hassle
i hope thats what it is, have you tried to surf the web, ala safari? does that work? if that works, then you'd be confirmed that it is the imap service is down