Major dilemma!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 21, 2007
ook soo today i was planning for my mom to take me at 6 to get my iPhone but now shes in a really bad mood so i highly doubt i can get it. so do you think i should ask her to order it? the only problem with that is i have no idea when it'll come and i cannot wait a week. or should i beggggg to ask her for it?

please help :(

Jun 21, 2007
im trying and if i succedd...

what do you think my chances are if i leave at 6 to buy it? i live in miami, florida and they showed only one AT&T store with a small line so idk how big the demand is

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
I heard the stores were pretty well stocked (over 100 phones each store) so as long as there isn't too big a line you should be ok. Onine ordering is always a safety net tbh:)

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Tell your mom that you know she's having a rough day and you feel bad. Ask her if there is anything you can do to make her feel better. Maybe that will help. Oh yeah, slip in an "I love you Mom, you're the best". That always works on me :) I have 4 kids

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
im like dyinggg over here. i must get that phone/internet device/ipod!
I dunno about the iPhone but i recived conformation that the new iBra
(yes Apple that name is my creation - Apple Bra is no where near as awesome so don't even think about it) will be available in the following colour: Greg Packer Black, and boy is it cool: i don't even think you need visual conformation so you shall receive non, unless requested....that is all:)
"Bang and your man boobs are fashionably concealed and supported™"

xer4492

Jun 29, 2007
don't know what to say about your mom but you probably shouldn't have a problem getting the **iPhone**
a local AT&T store currently doesn't even have any one in line which is great for me. so i could probably get one for some one in need of one(via ebay or something like that)