Major Update instead of $100 back...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I, as a proud owner of an iPhone, rather get a major update rather than a 100 dollars back from Apple.

i think that this $100 (or $200) dollars back thing is a huge scam. we going to end up giving it back to Apple anyways.:mad:

who ever is happy with the reinburstment from Apple should re-think it over.

who else agrees with me....

masoud90

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
100 bucks is still 100 bucks. yes the money will go back to Apple...but they will also lose a product or two per person per 100 bucks. So they aren't gaining anything...but you are.

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
people will never be happy.
take the 100 dollars back give an update a war will begin.
they give money back and its not enough.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
yeah the money is good....and yeah you'll get something out of it..
but i rather have:

louder system volume (including Speaker)
copy & paste
External drive capabilities
browser
portrait keyboard
Flash
...etc

how is it the best ipod ever if it can't even be used as a external drive or doesn't even have "AV out"...no games (native)...

and look now...they even came out with a 16GB ipod but they could'nt even do that for the iPhone.....

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I, as a proud owner of an iPhone, rather get a major update rather than a 100 dollars back from Apple.

i think that this $100 (or $200) dollars back thing is a huge scam. we going to end up giving it back to Apple anyways.:mad:

no..no I do not agree with you.

lrfhfs

Jul 11, 2007
rebate ?

Has anybody heard when the in store rebate will take place..
With prices dropping so fast. Is the Applecare warranty worth buying. I thought maybe , I would use the rebate to purchase that extended warranty.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Has anybody heard when the in store rebate will take place..
With prices dropping so fast. Is the Applecare warranty worth buying. I thought maybe , I would use the rebate to purchase that extended warranty.
call up a local state farm agent and get your iPhone covered with 0 deductible for 30 dollars. You will have to do some calling, I ended up calling 11 diff agents and finally found someone. covers accidental damage, malfunction, etc. 30 dollars for a yr of coverage with 0 deductible is definitely worth it. You take in your receipt, which has your SN on it. Takes about 10-15 minutes. Best 30 dollars I have ever spent!

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
yeah the money is good....and yeah you'll get something out of it..
but i rather have:

louder system volume (including Speaker)
copy & paste
External drive capabilities
browser
portrait keyboard
Flash
...etc

how is it the best ipod ever if it can't even be used as a external drive or doesn't even have "AV out"...no games (native)...

and look now...they even came out with a 16GB ipod but they could'nt even do that for the iPhone.....
LOL the hacking community will probably bring us these features by the time Apple does

VicSkimmr

Aug 7, 2007

For the love of God would you stop with the whining? We weren't entitled to a damn thing, and Apple decided to give us $100 store credit. End of story. If you would rather not get the $100 store credit, then fine, don't take it.

My God people will complain about anything. What kind of world do we live in that people can complain about receiving free money?

Fafafoooey

Bronze
Apr 26, 2007
How about this, if it might make you feel better. Take the credit, buy a new IPod Nano, the cheaper one. Then sell it on EBay, or whatever. Then give a local charity $100 donation. It might make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing you did something nice.
:)

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
we do need an update. Apple said they would please us with update, and so far nothing. like i said before, i'll give them till the leopard launch. if we see nothing by then, then i'll be disappointed. i have to believe flash is coming since Apple told mosberg at the WSJ that it was .. and we know we'll be getting at least iTunes wifi on september 28th. i hope that will be a 1.1 update and include a whole slew of features like copy/paste, ichat, flash, mms, louder system wide volume. i swear my speakerphone is completely useless.

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
there actually is a major update called the iTunes Wi-Fi Store. may not be big for you but it is for many other people. and if your gunna whine about that 100 than don't go to the store and receive it and just keep it to yourself. id take it over nothing.