Make Your Weekly American Idol Vote Here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Started this on EQ and ET, so it just makes sense to have the thread here at EI. Every week, weigh in on who you think will be going home.

Tonight is the first elimination round, so here are my predictions for singers who will be packing their bags.

From the men... Sundance Head and Paul Kim.

From the women... Nicole Tranquillo and Leslie Hunt.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Poor Antonella. They need to put her out of her misery and vote her out tonight. Each week, it becomes more and more evident that she doesn't belong on the stage with the rest of the girls. I thought it was nice of Simon to complement her on dealing with all the media. Is there a picture on the internet that is NOT Antonella (or least doesn't claim to be her). I'm sure more than half the photos cropping up are nothing more than creative photoshop work.

I think Haley Scarnota is also going home.

Bender

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Virginia
Antonella is gone. :( I think she didn't sing well because of all the pressure from the media. I know she sang better than that during the auditions.

I can't believe they didn't vote out Sanjaya... :confused: He needs a hair cut.

Sabrina :confused:

I don't know what to say.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Antonella is gone. :( I think she didn't sing well because of all the pressure from the media. I know she sang better than that during the auditions.

I can't believe they didn't vote out Sanjaya... :confused: He needs a hair cut.

Sabrina :confused:

I don't know what to say.
I missed it, as my Tivo had other programs to tape (Survivor/The Office). I just found the results online and a bit shocked. Sabrina getting voted off shocked me the most. Such is American Idol.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Pretty pathetic. They don't seem to be getting any better and definitely not as good as in the past. At least three forgot their words.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Geeze I hope Sanjia goes home tomorrow. :laugh2:
Me too, but I guess the real fans of the show like him. HAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my gosh !

Did anyone see that girl crying when sanjia was singing, oh my gosh haahahhaahahha, i was cracking up so loud, ahahahha.

It was like it was michael jackosn hahahahaha.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
I think Phil is the most unrated singer on that show. He has a great voice, kind of reminds me of Phil Collins.

Sanjaya is only there because people like seeing his hot sister, haha. I just added her as a friend on my myspace haha.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
My wife watches it every season and I am a little intrigued by seeing what a circus the show is going to turn into. Part of the problem I have with the show is that I do not believe "America" really decides who will win with votes and I really hate the name of the show.