MAN! Keep getting 'failed to build ipsw'...!

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
All I can think of is
1. Using the ipsw 2.0 restore from my original 2.0 download/install and put that into my pwnage folder....did I need to download that again?
2. I have the microsoft 3.0 installed not 2.0 as recommended..I assume that's ok?
I DID get the custom ipsw built once but got a 1400 something error when trying to use it.
I'm using 2.0.0.3
Any suggestion appreciated!

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
All I can think of is
1. Using the ipsw 2.0 restore from my original 2.0 download/install and put that into my pwnage folder....did I need to download that again?
2. I have the microsoft 3.0 installed not 2.0 as recommended..I assume that's ok?
I DID get the custom ipsw built once but got a 1400 something error when trying to use it.
I'm using 2.0.0.3
I don't know the answer, but it might be worth your time to check the official winpwn forum here:

http://iPhonelinux.org/forum/

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
All I can think of is
I'm using 2.0.0.3
I would just look at the other threads that has guides for this. Use the downloads in those threads. I used this method and it worked like a charm. Good luck