Man Pulls Rocky/Cliffhanger/ForrestGump 4 Fiance! People Flipping Out!

DominoDeja

Dec 15, 2008
Seriously had to share this and vent..

I've seen a lot of wild things but this takes the cake. The last three min. took me on the ride of my life and you seriously won't believe what this guy did. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

Here is the link:

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.:laugh2:

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
man, if I was built like that I'd do crazy stuff like that too. Or maybe I'd just keep sitting on the couch and it would go away. Lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I think there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to the amount of effort you put into getting a girl back. When it gets to this stage, it's well into the territory of plain-old freaking her out.

Yikes!

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I cried....

Only when I started thinking of all the livestock that went without hay and tractors that had no wheels.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Why do you never see a girl do this sort of crap for a guy? Seriously... can anyone show me one example?

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I bet he told her she got the gonorrhea from that tractor.

Seriously though, I bet she leaves the restraining order in place.

:D

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
OK OK OK. I want to know what the EIC chicks think.
A little more than creepy and definitely on the way to desperate. He is not bad looking, so I figure he has some kind of major fault. Who the hell does all that for some chick he has not seen in 2 years?

Near the end of the video I thought it was going to be some kind of tribute to someone who died. That would make more sense...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Since DominoDeja has only two posts, I have to assume that he is the guy in this video, or knows the guy that made this video. I take back the comment I made earlier about the guy in the video being a *********. Since he seems creepy enough to stalk people, and he could snap my neck like a twig, I will take it back. The video was brilliant. He rides a four-wheeler like a pro. He also off-roads his truck like none I have seen before. After reviewing the video again I teared up and realized how much he misses his sweetie. I vow to help him find her!