Man! What did I do?! I need help ASAP!

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I recently purchased a Jailbroken iPod Touch 1.1.3, and it had everything there, the new software upgraded APPS, and it was jailbroken and everything, but today, I accidentally updated it to 1.1.4, so I ran the 1.1.4 ZiPhone, and now my iPhones jailbroken 1.1.4, but here lie a few problems:

1. my icons aren't wiggling, no software upgrade apps!?

2. installer is very laggy and is forcing me to restart my iPhone.. and I had a black screen, so i'm back at factory 1.1.4..

I want to basically be able to wiggle icons, the software upgrade apps, and jailbroken, just like how it was, i think it was 1.1.3.... anyways, i guess i want to downgrade 1.1.4 factory ipod to 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod..

16gb ipod touch btw..

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
restore in iTunes, and then rejailbreak with ziPhone (or w/e you choose to use) and it should be jailbroken 1.1.4 and working fine.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wait, so you updated a jailbroken phone and its not bricked?

But yeah, what monkeysrock said should work.

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I did that, and jailbroke with ziPhone, but now my iPhone keeps on freezing every 2 minutes.. btw i downgraded back to 1.1.3, what is the best alternative way to jailbreak other than ziPhone? maybe ziPhone and my iPhone just don't go along together.. and instructions would be nice too.. and can someone also tell me where i can get the free iPhone apps for the touch, thanks

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Ok thanks everyone, i simply restored and ziPhoned it again, and now it's running excellent, i'm currently at 1.1.3 and it's jailbroken, but how do i get the iPhone apps? can someone pm me the source for this? thanks btw i don't think i want to update to 1.1.4... and i know iPhone apps/wiggly icons are possible on my 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod