Man you got to be kidding me wtf NO WIFI?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
first day ive had the phone now it says no wifi i cant even enable the wifi wtf is going on here

Last edited by a moderator:

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
first day ive had the phone now it says no wifi i cant even enable the wifi wtf is going on here
Did you try using the "restore" button in iTunes (the phone must be selected on the left)? This will put your phone back to full factory settings and erase everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
wow

ouch that sucks... hopefully resetting that will fix it... if not, i would try to take it back and get a new one...

IceTrAiN

Bronze
I concur with checking the airplane mode setting. I don't actually have mine yet(soon I hope..stupid direct fulfillment..) but from look at the screen print, it looks like you may have airplane mode on.. Perhaps the slider is over top of the "on" text meaning it is activiated... try sliding it over top of the OFF text and see if that helps.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
no airplane mode was off i did another reset and it worked im guessing maybe if it doesn't find any wireless networks at all then it will say no wifi but i was in same room as my router so idk how it wouldn't have found it lol