Manzana Doesn't Work

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
You shouldn't have to jailbreak again. Are both of your Manzana files in the phonedmg folder?
none of my manzana files r in my phonedmg folder. I jus download manzana then open it,, and wen I do it gives me that error message saying it needs to close, by the way Thanks for taking your time n helping me out. MUCH APPRECIATED

Avelek

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
none of my manzana files r in my phonedmg folder. I jus download manzana then open it,, and wen I do it gives me that error message saying it needs to close, by the way Thanks for taking your time n helping me out. MUCH APPRECIATED
Put Manzana.dll and ManzanaUI.exe into your phonedmg folder, then double click the .exe from the folder.

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
Put Manzana.dll and ManzanaUI.exe into your phonedmg folder, then double click the .exe from the folder.

thank u very much! my phone icons are now changed! i have another quick question though... wats the directory to the camera n the photos? if you can provide those that would be awesome! well thanks again!

Avelek

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
thank u very much! my phone icons are now changed! i have another quick question though... wats the directory to the camera n the photos? if you can provide those that would be awesome! well thanks again!
The directory to change the camera and photos icons?

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
The directory to change the camera and photos icons?
yes the directory... Or at least I think thats wat u call it. The one I have is /applications/mobileslideshow.app/ .... Or somthing similar to that. But the problem I'm having is thats the directory for both the camera and the pictures icon...