Mars Rover

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kriss, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Kriss

Kriss Contributor

How come we can remotely control a vehicle on Mars, with such precision and technological prowess, yet..... my iPhone 5 loses Wifi signal when I go out on my deck?
  2. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

LOL.. if life was fair we would all have vehicles on Mars, mate. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Kriss

Kriss Contributor

Hahahaha. True, So true.
  5. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

Because your wifi router didn't cost billions of dollars.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kriss

Kriss Contributor

No, It's definitely a iPhone 5 bug. The guy who sold me my router said it would transmit all the way to the moon and back.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Europa

Europa Moderator

Sounds like you need to buy a stronger router or move the one you already have.
  8. Kriss

Kriss Contributor

Thanks Europa but it's a fine router. It's an Airport Extreme. All my iDevices running 6.xxxx have trouble with range now. I never had a problem with my other iPhones. iPods, iPads. (though this thread wasn't a complaint about my phone, it was supposed to be a humorous thread) :)
  9. Europa

Europa Moderator

My range seems about the same as it was on 5.x, but I do occasionally drop the signal for no apparent reason or fail to automatically connect. I'm sure 6.1 will have some WiFi bug fixes.
  10. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius

I have had about five routers and none of them ever had a good Wi-Fi signal. One of them was a Cisco that cost me well over $120 bucks. I am guessing it has to do with the walls, positioning, or whatever because I barely get reception when I am in the living room while I actually sometimes get when I am in my car under the house.