Mass/Group Texting and Text Forwarding now available with weToolUS!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
EDITED, should work now...

Text Forwarding and Mass/Group Texting is now available on the iPhone!

1. EDIT: Go to Installer, push Sources, then Edit, then Add, then type in app.weiPhone.com/installer, then Done, then Refresh.
2. Go to the Install tab on the bottom then the folder "WeiPhone" and find and install "weToolUS" (Version 0.3.6.2 beta or later, depending on when you read this guide).

It's pretty user friendly, just use the "+" button to add as many contacts as you wish :)

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California

1. Follow this guide to install all possible installer sources.
2. Go to All Packages and find and install "weToolUS, Version 0.3.6.2 beta" (or later, depending on when you read this guide).

It's pretty user friendly, just use the "+" button to add as many contacts as you wish :)
Thanks but that's odd... I don't see it. And yes, I have added that source to my installer.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Do you have the folder WeiPhone in your list of folders in the Install tab? It should be in there. Or in All Packages you could scroll down to the "w"s.

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
Do you have the folder WeiPhone in your list of folders in the Install tab? It should be in there. Or in All Packages you could scroll down to the "w"s.
I don't have WeiPhone nor do I see it in the list. I do see WeTool version 0.3.3 which is for "Delete individual calls or SMS. Also copy SMS to Notepad..."

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
nice ! but you cant start a new message to multiple recipients...the only way i figured to do that is to select a message and "forward it" if the message selected is not what you want to send, you can edit its contents...still it meets my needs for now...

amazing tool! props to the creator and thank you for making it public...

many times "we"/I might see a new application and "think" we don't need its features and so never try it out... i saw this application before but i had no need for its advertised features "delete selected calls and/or text messages" so i never payed any attention to it...

thank you again...

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
there's no way to start a new text message inside your program?
Yeah, as stated above, you simply have to open an old message, backspace everything, and write a new one. Kinda dumb but at least you can send to multiple contacts. Also, the program seems really high quality doesn't it? In contrast to most other third party apps we've seen?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
you know why its so high quality right?....because im the graphic designer on the project lol just kidding well not about me working on the graphics but aaron is putting a lot of time and effort into the app with soo many more features to come you guys will be more than satisfied when all is said and done

p.s. don't believe me just check the about page

Apr 24, 2008
Say what now?

Maybe because my iPhone is through work I'm missing some things, but I do not see any Install folders or tabs like you're mentioning. . . Is it possible that big brother removed it so I can't mess with it? I really want to forward texts!

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
Apple has made it so that third party apps cant be put on the iPhone. jailbreaking allows you to add third party apps. do a search for ziPhone or pwnge, both those programs will jailbreak your phone. personally i havnt had a problem with ziPhone but many others have so i would say go with pwnge. when you run the program make sure that you jailbreak only DO NOT UNLOCK

Nov 13, 2008
help me

EDITED, should work now...

1. EDIT: Go to Installer, push Sources, then Edit, then Add, then type in app.weiPhone.com/installer, then Done, then Refresh.
2. Go to the Install tab on the bottom then the folder "WeiPhone" and find and install "weToolUS" (Version 0.3.6.2 beta or later, depending on when you read this guide).

Hi, I am trying to understand what do...where do I go to Installer? on the computer or what? I'm so confused. Just got the iPhone 3G a couple days ago and need to be able to forward my texts!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
you guys are making this way too complicated. you can avoid all this jailbreak businesss and just download textplus. its free as well, but has a ton of users. also it works on ipod touches (if you have wifi).

trust me: http://textplus.gogii.com/
Or you can just get the iPhone 3.0 software which supports mass texting, forwarding, deleting. Seriously, why did you bring this thread back?