Masters of the Universe

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Just saw this on Digg and it took me waaaay back:

I had damned near every one of these. Went through 3 Battle Armor He-Men because I had a penchant for dropping heavy things onto him. Irresistible.

Any other childhood dorks?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ohhhh, I see Teela :)

My little brother loved Masters of the Universe. His best friend, our next door neighbor, was a very spoiled child. Every time one of my siblings or I got a new toy, his Dad immediately took him out to the store and bought him the same exact toy. My Dad went on a businesss trip to Texas once and found Teela in a store there. He had never seen her in Utah, so he got her for my little brothers birthday. My neighbors Dad searched every store in town for her, before swallowing his pride and coming over to our house to ask my Dad where he found Teela. I'll never forget the grin on my Dad's face as he gave him his one word reply...TEXAS :)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Texas! FTW! Your dad should have kicked im in the nards and said "I have the power!":p

Deke736

Bronze
Jul 24, 2008
Near St. Louis, MO
I loved my He-Man action figures when I was growing up! Had just about all of them myself! I keep waiting for them to make a movie or something since it seems like the era to relive our 80's childhood via the big screen!

He-Man and Voltron ROCK!

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I loved my He-Man action figures when I was growing up! Had just about all of them myself! I keep waiting for them to make a movie or something since it seems like the era to relive our 80's childhood via the big screen!

He-Man and Voltron ROCK!

Voltron was, and still is, the shizz.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I got my robot fix with Transformers and Gobots.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

He-Man and Voltron ROCK!
They made a movie in 1987 with Frank Langella as Skeletor and Dolph Lundgren as He-Man.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I'm definitely a Transformers fan. Gobots...Not so much. He-Man? Definitely- until I was 14.
Thundercats, Ho! (in fact, there has been rumor of a Thundercats Live action movie floating around. I wanna see Samuel L. Jackson play Panthro)
Edit: Thundercats movie for 2010 will be CGI....sigh....