Maybe I can do it

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I know the feeling. I'm working 75 hrs right now trying to prepare for the time I'll miss with my wedding and honeymoon
1. What do you do that requires you to work 70 hrs, rxmxsh?

2. Where you going on the honeymoon, Aggie?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
haha, that's so very true. ;) How you feelin' btw?
right now I'm feeling like I have the worst hangover ever and I haven't been able to drink for a few weeks. That's about what the flu feels like to me with a little fever added to the rest of it. At least with a hangover I have the memory of the blast I had the night before. well when I can remember at least.

Thanks for asking :)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
1. What do you do that requires you to work 70 hrs, rxmxsh?

2. Where you going on the honeymoon, Aggie?

Not sure yet either Bahamas staying at Atlantis or redo the cruise we did over new years that sucked bc of the weather. I really would like to redo the cruise.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Not sure yet either Bahamas staying at Atlantis or redo the cruise we did over new years that sucked bc of the weather. I really would like to redo the cruise.
Congrats, btw, and whatever you do when you make reservations, do not tell them it's for your honeymoon! They raise prices, believe it or not, as they know that people are willing to fork over larger amounts of cash for "the big day". True.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Congrats, btw, and whatever you do when you make reservations, do not tell them it's for your honeymoon! They raise prices, believe it or not, as they know that people are willing to fork over larger amounts of cash for "the big day". True.
Hmmm I wish I had know this! (We already booked our honeymoon). Oh well, still looking forward to it :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
That is true. When you get there, and have checked it, or whatever, THEN tell them to get the free stuff. :)

I am in accounting, so it's season right now. I'm having hard time getting going this morning...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
That is true. When you get there, and have checked it, or whatever, THEN tell them to get the free stuff. :)

I am in accounting, so it's season right now. I'm having hard time getting going this morning...
Crazy time for you guys - I've done IT / network support for a tax / accountancy firm, and they were insane to deal with during these next few weeks ....

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Crazy time for you guys - I've done IT / network support for a tax / accountancy firm, and they were insane to deal with during these next few weeks ....
lol. We have a REALLY laid back office. Tees, shorts, and flip-flops are ok dress code - any day of the week. That isn't even one of the bigger perks. We have a ping pong table in our hallway, free drinks in our fridge (gatorade, red bull, juices, sodas, etc...), free snacks (name it, we have it)... I'm fortunate to work here. Oh yes, work the hours whenver you can. I love it here!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
lol. We have a REALLY laid back office. Tees, shorts, and flip-flops are ok dress code - any day of the week. That isn't even one of the bigger perks. We have a ping pong table in our hallway, free drinks in our fridge (gatorade, red bull, juices, sodas, etc...), free snacks (name it, we have it)... I'm fortunate to work here. Oh yes, work the hours whenver you can. I love it here!
Good stuff. All those things help a lot. The one I dealt with was very cool in some of those ways too. They were just *very* needy during this period, and I'm a consultant, so it was always a struggle keeping them content while not letting them monopolize your whole schedule some weeks ...