Maybe we should all do this...

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
How could you make a reservation if the iPhone is not an option on the list?
I made it for an ipod (after all it's an Ipod, a Internet communicator, a phone). Then it asks ou if there is anything else you'd be interested in, I mentioned the iPhone.

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
That's some quick thinking there, but let's hide this post till I get my reservation in.
I got my Personal Shopping Assistance at the Pasadena California Store on 6/29/07 from 6pm-7pm.

There was a space below to include that I was also interested in the iPhone.

I tried 3 Apple Stores before that and the 29th wasn't even an option.

I was going to an AT&T store for my purchase, but since I got this reservation, I'll give the Apple Store a shot.

Let's see: calling in sick at work, arriving sometime after lunch, one of the first 10 in line, 6pm reservation, those are good odds!

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I got my Personal Shopping Assistance at the Pasadena California Store on 6/29/07 from 6pm-7pm.

There was a space below to include that I was also interested in the iPhone.

I tried 3 Apple Stores before that and the 29th wasn't even an option.

I was going to an AT&T store for my purchase, but since I got this reservation, I'll give the Apple Store a shot.

Let's see: calling in sick at work, arriving sometime after lunch, one of the first 10 in line, 6pm reservation, those are good odds!
Your going to pasedena? how did u get that spot? i could only get 9 am, what time did you sign up? ::Jealous::

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
nevermind. I signed up at 12am on the 15th, and 9 am was only available. but i just checked now and 6pm is also available so i signed up.

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Well I made my reservation. We'll see what gives, I figured it could not hurt.
You were right... This is the email I got today:

Thank you for scheduling your personal shopping appointment with the Apple Store at Stoneridge Mall.
Unfortunately, due to the release of the iPhone on June 29th we will not be able to accommodate your scheduled appointment.
You indicated you would be interested in learning the features of the iPhone, you are more than welcome to stop by the store on our launch day, 6/29, however, the iPhone will not be released to the public until after 6pm that day.
Please check our website, www.apple.com for further information on our store's businesss hours that weekend as there may be some key changes due to the launch.

We appreciate your interest in Apple!

Best Regards,

Apple Store Stoneridge Mall

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
You were right... This is the email I got today:

Thank you for scheduling your personal shopping appointment with the Apple Store at Stoneridge Mall.
Unfortunately, due to the release of the iPhone on June 29th we will not be able to accommodate your scheduled appointment.
You indicated you would be interested in learning the features of the iPhone, you are more than welcome to stop by the store on our launch day, 6/29, however, the iPhone will not be released to the public until after 6pm that day.
Please check our website, www.apple.com for further information on our store's businesss hours that weekend as there may be some key changes due to the launch.

We appreciate your interest in Apple!

Best Regards,

Apple Store Stoneridge Mall
i guess that confirms it all.....6pm...all hell breaks loose.

winyan

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Guess not...

As for that June 16th date you got, you need to press the arrow button that takes you through the calendar. June 16th is the last day you see without pressing anything.

If you guys want to sign up, 12Am on the 15th is the day. The lady told me that an iPhone choice on the menu will be added that day.
Cause today's the 22, I went to the link the 29th is there, but no iPhone...:oops: