[MCallShow] calling locater

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
MCallShow v1.2for iPhoneOS 2.x Released—App to show the location of calls

MCallShow v1.2 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2.New feature: 1. add more countries database
2. improve callinfo location algorithm
3. improve callinfo present

At the same time, we offer MCallShow Database Editor, which helps you to customize the database.
MCallShow contains 2 parts, the program and the database of a country. You install MCallShow by Cydia first,and then
download the database you need.

Main functions:
1. show the location of the incoming/outgoing calls
2. show the location in calllog
3. search the location of phone number manually

How to install MCallShow v1.2 on iPhoneOS 2.0-2.1:
1) Jailbroken iPhone (3G iPhone)
2) Launch Cydia, and Choose the Utilities Category
3) Choose MCallShow and install
4) Choose the App Addons Category
5) Choose MCallShow DB install

any questions please contact: mcallshow@mcleaner.com.cn

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I just went to your website and looked at everything. This is a GREAT product, and I can bet that there are dozens of people on here specifically looking for MCleaner just for the block "Blocked" calls feature alone. Unfortunately for me, I upgraded to Firmware 2.0, and unless your software is in the apps store, I cannot install it.

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
alright, i downloaded this call locater but all i get is chinese. i typed in a friends phone number to locate it but.....ching chang chong....i cant read that. also i only have "country code 86" available. whats the deal?

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
alright, i downloaded this call locater but all i get is chinese. i typed in a friends phone number to locate it but.....ching chang chong....i cant read that. also i only have "country code 86" available. whats the deal?

the default DB file is Chinese. you need to edit the DB of your country. so we also need your help to perfect it, and make it more convenient to all the users.:) thanks!

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
the default DB file is Chinese. you need to edit the DB of your country. so we also need your help to perfect it, and make it more convenient to all the users.:) thanks!
hmm.....i have no clue how to do that. if anyone figures out how to do that on a mac let me know

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
hmm.....i have no clue how to do that. if anyone figures out how to do that on a mac let me know[/quote]

well, there is a program used in PC called “MCallShow Database Editor”, while “MCallShow” is one that used in mobile phone, they cooperate with each other.
you need to edit the database in PC through "MCallShow Database Editor", and then output it in .mdb format to the mobile phone.

r u clear now? any more questions please let us know.

j-chl

Jul 31, 2008
hope one day you can collect enough information of the countries, and offer it to the public. thanks

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Dear everythingicafe users,

we developed a software "MCallShow", which can show you the location of calls.
Main functions:
1.show the region of the incoming calls
2.show the region in calllog
3.search the region of phone number manually

It's free,I wish this feature would receive your warm welcome:laugh2:.More info can see: http://www.mcleaner.com/iPhone.jsp
and the Installer source: www.mcleaner.com/iPhone/install
You forgot to mention, Free Trial, not Totally Free! Mark

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
You forgot to mention, Free Trial, not Totally Free! Mark
i think you misunderstand us here. the software is free. the registeration will cost you nothing.

nsabanoor

Aug 8, 2008
i aint think so it's free if it is do lemme know how to use it

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
the latest version of MCallShow supports iPhone fm 2.x.

bjmc423

Nov 17, 2008
hi, how can't i find the DB of USA/Canada on Cydia?

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
hi, how can't i find the DB of USA/Canada on Cydia?

Sorry for the late reply. the DB of USA/Canada is modified,and it's available now. By the way, the latest version of MCallShow is v1.2

fgukl

Dec 7, 2008
if i make a db myself,how can i import it to iPhone,and where should i put the db file?

MCleaner

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
MCallShow v1.3 is released.
New feature:
1.fix translation errors
2.improve number location algorithm

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
My friend freaked out last night when I asked him why he was calling from *such and such town*... lol

Love this app!