Meebo.com instant messenger not working

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hey everyone. I am trying to get meebo.com to work so that I can use instant messenger on my iPhone. I know this sounds crazy but I use my iPhone more than my computer. It's just so easy to use and portable. I have my music blaring in my ears all time while I surf the Internet. Now If we could only get a software update to fix my ipod from cutting off after i rowse the internet for awhile. I really hope to figure out how to get meebo working. It just stays on that signing on screen but never signs on. Could this be because i use edge? I don't have wifi in my apartment. With a few bug fixes this device will be perfect. Does anyone know how to fix the meebo issue?

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Yeah, I have been trying to log onto meebo, iloveaim, aimforpsp and one more. None of them have worked for me so far.

Jun 16, 2008
Hey everyone. I am trying to get meebo.com to work so that I can use instant messenger on my iPhone. I know this sounds crazy but I use my iPhone more than my computer. It's just so easy to use and portable. I have my music blaring in my ears all time while I surf the Internet. Now If we could only get a software update to fix my ipod from cutting off after i rowse the internet for awhile. I really hope to figure out how to get meebo working. It just stays on that signing on screen but never signs on. Could this be because i use edge? I don't have wifi in my apartment. With a few bug fixes this device will be perfect. Does anyone know how to fix the meebo issue?
TRY AGAIN ......