Mega Cloud Storage

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
So did anybody else jump on this great opportunity to get an account with 50gb's of FREE cloud storage with Mega? I was having problems at first with the registration because the servers were getting slammed. I now have 100gb's of cloud storage because I thought my 1st email didn't register successfuly so I attempted with a different email. Looks like Mr. Dotcom is finally using strong encryption and servers are based out of New Zealand. It also looks like they are working on a mobile app which they state when you attempt to visit the Mega website on your mobile device. Get it while it's hot!:D

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
So did anybody else jump on this great opportunity to get an account with 50gb's of FREE cloud storage with Mega? I was having problems at first with the registration because the servers were getting slammed. I now have 100gb's of cloud storage because I thought my 1st email didn't register successfuly so I attempted with a different email. Looks like Mr. Dotcom is finally using strong encryption and servers are based out of New Zealand. It also looks like they are working on a mobile app which they state when you attempt to visit the Mega website on your mobile device. Get it while it's hot!:D
I'm giving it a go. The web site is pretty slow. Hopefully they can keep up with the demand.

The link for those interested: https://mega.co.nz/

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I'm still having issues uploading anything. I just attempted to upload a 2kb file and the time remaining states infinity. :eek: Servers must still be toast.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Agreed. I signed up in case the free space allocation went down after the initial intro. I'll wait to see how it falls out before I start using it.