Member since 2007 returning

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Hey guys. I don't know if many people here still remember me but I've been a member here since 2007 when the first iPhone came out. I used to come to the forums a lot but a lot of stuff had been going on and it's been over a year since my last post.
Well, just wanted to see what's new here. Any old members still around?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Hey guys. I don't know if many people here still remember me but I've been a member here since 2007 when the first iPhone came out. I used to come to the forums a lot but a lot of stuff had been going on and it's been over a year since my last post.
Well, just wanted to see what's new here. Any old members still around?
You may find a few of the older members lurking in the dark corners of the forum :)

Welcome back :)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Welcome back Ezekiel2517! I think I remember you posting a while back. I joined in 2008 a little before I purchased my first iPhone. So far, I haven't taken a long break from the eiC. Some older members are popping in here and there so it's good to see you return.

Enjoy the forum. Things are looking good around here these days. Chris is hard at work to make it look and perform awesome!

Oh yeah, there's an iPhone/iPad/iPod App for the eiC now too! You can get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/everythingicafe/id371309102?mt=8