Members with sideburns club.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I just saw a post where Hayesimus said that he was known as the "guy with the sideburns" and I relate. I have also been known as the guy with sideburns. I have no idea what is the big deal about sideburns. It seems that everyone likes them, yet nobody has the courage to rock them. Thats how it appears anyway. When I had "longer" sideburns people always commented on them. That is why I am starting this thread. |:laugh2:| That is a smiley with sideburns..........hey its the best I could do!

So other members who have or have ever had sideburns......feel free to post a pic here!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

SWEET! I'm now thread inspiration! lol

View attachment 2569 there's one of me

me another coolness pose myspace.jpg and another

dexty.jpg and my best friend Dexter sportin his own take on the burns.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I used to have em but not that long. Now the only club I am joining is the hairclub for men

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I used to have em but not that long. Now the only club I am joining is the hairclub for men
I'm not only the president, but I'm also a client! Man I used to die my hair blond and spike it and all kinds of crap then one day suddenly it started to fall out and fall out fast. Now i shave it, keep the sideburns and wear a hat.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
SWEET! I'm now thread inspiration! lol

there's one of me

and another

and my best friend Dexter sportin his own take on the burns.
ok these pics seal the deal...to answer the question from that other thread you posted....

Yes.

lol j/k man

H

Hayesimus

hardy har har

H

Hayesimus

haha you're hot on my trail. i just past 700 today actually i think. yeah i was on 680 and then i got a lot of posts in about my dog and yeah BAM! 750

H

Hayesimus

is your fiance on the forum? lol that's not what i mean. i just didn't know if ya'll were one of those iPhone couples

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
is your fiance on the forum? lol that's not what i mean. i just didn't know if ya'll were one of those iPhone couples
naw she just was lookin over my shoulder on my macbook this morning. was wondering why i was looking at photos of some metrosexual guy lol. she hates the iPhone because I'm always on it, so I doubt she will ever have one. She's still with Verizon on a crappy old Krzr.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I'm not only the president, but I'm also a client! Man I used to die my hair blond and spike it and all kinds of crap then one day suddenly it started to fall out and fall out fast. Now i shave it, keep the sideburns and wear a hat.
same here when I was 15 and 16 I used to spray sun-in on my hair at 18 it started falling out. I also just shave it I will have to post some pics when I get home.

H

Hayesimus

sun in? what is that? and nope no product touches my hair. i just shampoo and condition and repeat when necessary. lol and aggieman hahaha that's hilarious. my friend anne is teasin me all time about the forum. she's like "dork!" lol i'd correct her but she's pretty much right about it lol.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Lmao my brother is growing his hair, and it's pretty much down to his shoulders now, so he has really long sideburns, if you can call them that.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sideburns indeed...

- John

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
You aren't being seriosus, right? I'm awful at determining sarcasm.

- John
lol i forgot the /sarcasm at the end I know John and the dog avatar = MacManPro although I think my dog would kick your dogs butt in a scrap.

H

Hayesimus

can't you tell, with that tongue john's dog isn't about war, he's about love! he just wants to french kiss everything in sight!