Memo Software

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
YES..... I am looking to convert my Palm Treo "memos" to Outlook "notes" that can be stored on my iPhone
Well if you're looking for third party software, I assume you've already hacked your phone. If not, click here. If so, then I can suggest a program called Books. It doesn't sync with Outlook, but you can put any txt file on your phone and read it when you want. Is that good enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2007
Well if you're looking for third party software, I assume you've already hacked your phone. If not, click here. If so, then I can suggest a program called Books. It doesn't sync with Outlook, but you can put any txt file on your phone and read it when you want. Is that good enough?
forgive me, but what is "hacking my phone"?

Last edited by a moderator:

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
forgive me, but what is "hacking my phone"?
Oh haha. Well if you want any type of third party apps then you need to hack your phone so that they will install. Apple by default doesn't allow them. You won't get in trouble or anything, and there's no risk. If it doesn't work you just restore your phone and you're back to square one. Up to you. If you want your memo program, then click the link I gave you from above.