Menu Bar Not Showing After DockDodger Install?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by zeeex, Oct 28, 2011.

1. zeeex

zeeex New Member

I installed EvoCam to surveil my room when I'm away. It worked great. Then I installed Dock Dodger and Dockless in an attempt to get the running app out of my dock. I dropped Quicktime and EvoCam into DockDodger and BAM... I have no Menu Bar, I can not CTL + TAB to switch between applications (no other running apps show), everything is fudged up. I've deleted DockDodger and Dockless. I'm currently downloading OSX Lion to see if installing it will reset my OS and fix the issues... But does anyone have any ideas in the meantime? Please help!

2. zeeex

zeeex New Member

BTW. The menu bar does show when EvoCam or DockDodger is open (I reinstalled DockDodger to inspect).

3. zeeex

zeeex New Member

Okay, seems like nobody wants to touch this one... I have finished the lion install and my menu bar is back. However, now when I have multiple applications open the (command + tab) feature does not recognize all of the running applications. I think those dock apps really messed up something fundamental in my system and I need to find it and restore it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.