Menu icons dissappeared...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

levin2k

Nov 24, 2007
I have the a problem... i added a few apps and my installer has disappeared. And when im using ibrickr, the ringtones, sounds, files functions work but it doesn't detect any of the applications i have installed (I was trying to delete some apps to get my installer back on the screen). So because the ibrickr application function doesn work i cant installed the scroll app either!

Can someone help? i just wnt to get my installer back on the screen since it allows me to delete unwanted apps.

Thanks!

levin2k

Nov 24, 2007
I have the a problem... i added a few apps and my installer has disappeared. And when im using ibrickr, the ringtones, sounds, files functions work but it doesn't detect any of the applications i have installed (I was trying to delete some apps to get my installer back on the screen). So because the ibrickr application function doesn work i cant installed the scroll app either!

Can someone help? i just wnt to get my installer back on the screen since it allows me to delete unwanted apps.

Thanks!
Can someone help me?

Is there a way to manually install the Dock app so that i can select the Installer app again?

Or is there another fix to this?

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
None has had this problem?

What if i ran the apptapp installer again...?

there is a post about this at least once every two or three days.

i found that in about 20 seconds. if thats too much effort for you to click on, yes, you can install iBrikr and install the Dock application through it.

Last edited by a moderator: