Merry Christmas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I realize that today is the 18th, but Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of the year, so I'm going to go ahead and put the Christmas thread.

My birthday falls on Christmas Eve, and I love giving and receiving gifts. And of course, food. I get together with all of my family, both my mother's and father's sides, in one house, making it quite crowded. However, it's always a wonderful experience that I look forward to all year long.

Merry Christmas!

- John

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Merry Christmas!

- John[/QUOTE]

TRY IT NOW.

Merry Xmas to you, and to all too.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
The page you linked to tells me that I am not authorized to play "05 Welcome Christmas Reprise (copy).mpv" and asks me to authorize my computer in iTunes.

- John
I didn't realize that Apple went that far in protecting their tunes! I'll try to find another Xmas song that's not protected.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I realize that today is the 18th, but Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of the year, so I'm going to go ahead and put the Christmas thread.

My birthday falls on Christmas Eve, and I love giving and receiving gifts. And of course, food. I get together with all of my family, both my mother's and father's sides, in one house, making it quite crowded. However, it's always a wonderful experience that I look forward to all year long.

Merry Christmas!

- John
I know how that is. I have a 4 year old daughter born on Christmas Day and it's sort of become a tradition for the whole family to be at my house on that day for the gift exchange and birthday party. This year I planned to spend Christmas in Europe but gave in to those big swimming eyes...:)

A Merry Christmas to you and yours. A happy holiday to us all!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Merry Christmas everyone, I will be celebrating Christmas on Dec. 22. My husband is a fireman and after working so much last month and not seeing him for 7 days straight because he was fighting fires here in California and they would not let him come home, they are forcing him to work on Christmas. He will be going to work on Sunday morning and we won't see him until Wednesday the 26th. He originally had Christmas Eve and Christmas day off. He thought he was going to be off on Christmas day so he had already volunteered to work for someone who wanted to be with his family on Christmas Eve. But now he is being made to work on Christmas too. We have to call Santa and have him make a special trip on Friday night with the kids presents so Dad can watch them opening presents:(. But we'll get by we always do. Anyways, sorry for the long story, I'm just bummed and thought I would share my Christmas story.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Happy Holidays everyone, and thanks for the help with many of my iPhone Qs.
Peace and joy.

All the evil in the world, and all the unhappiness, comes from the I-concept. - Ask the Awakened by Wei Wu Wei...